Glenn adams - DIRECTOR / SENIOR financial planner
Glenn believes in a holistic approach to financial planning and enjoys the strategic side of providing advice. Glenn always exhibits a caring, honest, personalised and professional approach with clients and he appreciates the importance of maintaining long term client relationships.
· Diploma of Financial Planning (2006)
· Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (2016)
· SMSF Accredited
Memberships and Associations
· Authorised Representative of Sentinel Private Wealth
· Member of the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
· Member of the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB)
· Wealth creation
· Superannuation Advice (personal/corporate/SMSF)
· Investment Advice (managed funds/listed securities/annuities/term deposits/self funding instalment warrants/property)
· Insurance (personal/general/claims)
· Retirement planning
· Salary Sacrificing
· Child Education/Savings Bonds
Career & Industry Highlights
Originally from Brisbane, Glenn began his career in Brisbane, as a Financial Planner with Sunsuper. Over the years, he has gained a vast range of knowledge from working with renowned companies such as Charter Group, MLC and AMP.
In 2009, Glenn established A&K Financial Planning on the Sunshine Coast and has since seen it evolve into a successful practice. His greatest achievement is that he has now expanded his team to 5 staff members who all pride themselves on providing excellent client service with a personalised touch.
Originally from Brisbane, Glenn moved to the Sunshine Coast in 2009 with his wife, Donna, and his 3 children, Parrish, Maya and Jem.
Outside of work, Glenn has a passion for Rugby League, horse racing and fitness.